Monday, May 18, 2015
Proportioned 4 You! A NEW Cochenille Book on Disc created by owner Susan Lazear
This PDF book is an approach to pattern and garment design that allows you to combine your personal proportions with simple-shaped patterns. Take 16 simple measurements and then plug selected ones into the pattern templates provided for each pattern throughout this book.
Use your calculator to multiply your measurement by the formula provided, and like magic, you will have the shape of the various pattern pieces in proportion to your body. Want it to be even easier? If you have Microsoft Office, you can use the provided Excel file to do all the math for you. Enter your measurements in the Excel file, and sit back and smile. All the calculations will be taken care of automatically. No more math.
• A PDF book in Inches and Metrics
• An Excel file to help calculate your measurements
• Easy to follow instructions on body measurements with images demonstrating each measurement.
• Flats and Fashion Images of each pattern design, from start to finish
• Sewing and Knitting Basics
• Fabric and Yarn suggestions
• Creative Options on design variation
• Tips on working with different Figure Types
We invite you to celebrate your uniqueness with Cochenille’s NEW book Proportioned 4 You!
To Purchase this book please go to shop.cochenille at the following link:
For the month of May 2015 we are offering FREE shipping!